Law Enforcement Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Law Enforcement Jobs? See currently available Law Enforcement job openings on law-enforcement.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
law-enforcement.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any law enforcement job . We provide job resources for Law Enforcement positions throughout the industry. law-enforcement.jobs.net also provides Law Enforcement jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Law Enforcement by either city or state.
law-enforcement.jobs.net is a law enforcement job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Law Enforcement jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your law enforcement job search on law-enforcement.jobs.net today.
Public Safety - Military Police / Law Enforcement / Firefighters
Public Safety - Military Police / Law Enforcement / Firefighters Job Description
Some of the most rewarding and exciting careers in the country are performed by U.S. Army Soldiers. Whether it’s working with computers, assisting physicians or fixing helicopters, there’s an Army job that matches your interests. Discover more than 150 different careers you can train for that give you the skills and strength to succeed in the Army—and in life.
Public safety roles within the Army include law enforcement/security specialists, as well as on-base protection services. The key Public Safety careers in the Army are the Military Police Corps and Army Firefighters:
Military Police help protect the lives and neighborhoods on Army installations by preventing crime, responding to emergencies, enforcing military laws and controlling traffic.
Military Police also provide battlefield support by conducting Area Security, Internment/Resettlement, Maneuver and Mobility Support, Law & Order, and Police Intelligence Operations.
As a member of the Military Police Corps, your duties may include:
- Law enforcement patrolling by car, boat, bicycle, and on foot
- Interviewing witnesses, victims and suspects in the course of investigating crimes
- Crime scene security and processing
- Evidence and fingerprint collection
- Arresting and charging criminal suspects
Job training for Military Police requires 19 weeks of One Station Unit Training (OSUT), which includes Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training, and on-the-job instruction, including practice in police methods. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Civilian related jobs
The skills you’ll learn as part of the Military Police will help prepare you for a future with federal, state, county or city law enforcement agencies. Also, you may be eligible to pursue a career as a security guard with industrial firms, airports or other businesses and institutions.
Army Firefighters help protect people and properties on Army bases from fires by controlling and preventing them in buildings, aircraft and aboard ships. Firefighters also supervise or perform firefighting, rescue, salvage and fire protection operations.
Your duties as an Army Firefighter may include:
- Performing rescue and firefighting operations during structural fires, aircraft crash incidents, vehicle emergencies and natural cover fires
- Performing emergency response duties during hazardous materials incidents
- Inspecting aircraft, buildings and equipment for fire hazards
- Teach fire protection procedures
- Repair firefighting equipment and filling fire extinguishers
Job training for Firefighters requires 9 weeks of Basic Training, where you'll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 13 weeks of Advanced Individual Training and on-the-job instruction, including practice in fighting fires. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Civilian related jobs
The skills you'll learn as a Firefighter will help prepare you for a future with city or county fire departments, other government agencies or industrial firms where you'll be responsible for supervising firefighters, protecting life, safeguarding property and conducting rescue efforts.
The training and salary you get just a few of the advantages you’ll gain as a Soldier. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Up to $81,756 for college
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Phoenix Law Enforcement Job
Public Safety - Military Police / Law Enforcement / Firefighters Job Requirements
Requirements for Military Police Officer and Firefighter opportunities:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 17–35 years old
- Healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High School or equivalent education
- Enlistment in the U.S. Army
(related keywords: Full time, Full-time, Firefighter, Fire Fighter, Police Officer, EMT, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Emergency Management, Public Safety, Rescue, Security, First Aid, Patrol, Criminal)